5 Tips to Raise Your Vibrational Frequency
Everything is energy. We have heard it time and time again, but are we really grasping what this means? Are we really understanding this concept and how it relates to us? We are all walking around emitting a vibration and frequency in the form of emotions. Emotions are ENERGY IN MOTION and these emotions determine what we are allowing into our experience. Like attracts like. Plain and simple what we are seeing manifest in our lives is a direct reflection of how we are feeling on the inside.
When we relate our emotional feelings to that of an energetic frequency, it is easy to spot when we are vibrating on a low frequency versus a high frequency. Emotions and thoughts like fear, unworthiness, grief, shame, regret, jealousy and so on keep us vibrating at a low frequency while thoughts and emotions like love, gratitude, empowerment, appreciation and passion keep us vibrating at a higher frequency.
So, why is this important? Well, when we vibrate at higher frequencies we attract better things into our lives. When we are connected to source energy which is vibrating at a very high frequency we are in the “vortex'” where all cooperative components align bringing us to the people, places, inspiration and circumstances needed to obtain our desires and to live our best lives. Basically the better it gets…. the better it gets. We feel good, full of energy, hopeful, excited, driven and inspired when we are vibrating at a high frequency.
On the contrary, when we are vibrating at a low frequency and not AS connected to source (because we always are) then we create a frequency of resistance which keeps our desires from coming into alignment. Lower frequencies translate into lack of motivation, procrastination, complaining, feeling fearful, worrying, feeling lost, depleted and pessimistic.
Of course those are the top and bottom of the best and the worst and there are frequencies and emotions that are in between as well, but you can sense where are you vibrating by paying attention to how you FEEL.
The good news is that you can choose your vibrational frequency. You have a choice on how you feel and how you are vibrating and in knowing that you truly can begin to shift your life in the direction you would prefer it to be.
Here are 5 top ways to increase your vibrational frequency:
- GRATITUDE: When we start to pay attention to all of the ways in which we are blessed and begin to appreciate everything in our lives, we let source know that we are thankful and when source knows we are thankful, source gives us more to be thankful FOR. Where focus goes, energy flows so if we can wake up with gratitude and allow that to flow into the rest of the day then we raise our frequency to that of love, joy and appreciation. When we look for the things that are working in our lives it shifts our focus from lack to abundance. We cannot be sad, unhappy or in despair if we are focused on all of the ways that we are blessed. So milk the things that are working out, the things that are going right, the things that you have that you once didn’t have before and wished for, the things you have that others wish they had. Can’t think of anything? Food, shelter, water, clothes on your back, just to name a few if you need to start with basic things that we can often take for granted.
- DIET & EXERCISE: Increased energy is created by movement and if we are stagnant and immobile, energy stays stagnant and immobile. A body in motion tends to stay in motion and a body at rest tends to stay at rest. This relationship is the same with energy. There is always movement of energy and since it is never still, energy is either rising or descending and the movement of our bodies play a major role in this. It is one of the reasons why after we exercise we feel so alive and awakened. Our bodies want us to move for a reason. It is with consistent exercise and movement that we spark the place of highest vibration and energy in our bodies – our heart. Movement propels us forward so if we want to move to a higher vibration, we have to simply move. Our diet is also major factor that affects our vibration. When we eat processed foods, sugar, excess amounts of animals products and refined carbs, it not only slows us down but it affects the way that we think, act and feel. Science is currently proving that our gut health plays a role in our emotions and behaviors. When we shift towards a diet of high energy foods like fruits and vegetables, water, nuts and seeds that are natural and pure and come from the earth, we gain the energy stored within those foods that grew from the energy of the sun. These foods provide us with nutrients that help our cells revitalize and heal our gut versus foods without any nutritional content. When our body is getting nutrients it has increased energy and increased energy means an increased vibration.
- DO MORE OF WHAT YOU LOVE: What do you enjoy doing? What fills your cup? What makes you feel happy, joyful and productive? Life gets busy and often times we are pulled by the stream of doing what “needs to be done” and not what we want to do, but we need to make it a priority to do the things that make us feel alive. When we are doing what we enjoy and love to do, our soul feels excited and a sense of purpose and ease. When we do what we love, our vibration will rise, and we can feel it. So get clear about what feels good to you and do it more often. Make a list of these things and set out to do them daily, weekly or monthly. These things can be big or small, but if it makes you feel joyful, happy and balanced then you are in alignment and the more that you are in alignment, the higher you will rise and vice versa.
- GET OUT IN NATURE: We live in a world where for most, we are indoors for the majority of the day. Tucked in behind the walls we are cut off from the energy of the sun and the fresh air. We are away from seeing the natural unfolding of life. Getting out in nature allows us to connect with the energy of the trees, birds, rocks, flowers and so on. We were not meant to be indoors all day and so when we return to our natural environment, we open up the opportunity to align with a higher frequency. I suggest leaving your phone home and going for a walk or a hike as much as possible. Nature has its own frequency and natural progression of things and when we allow ourselves to be a part of that more often, it grounds us while lifting us up at the same time. It creates a sense of ease and balance within us and it is free to boot! Take in the beauty of all that has been created and how it all comes together. Be present in the moment and take in the life force that surrounds us. The tree doesn’t have to be told to grow or change with the seasons, the birds chirp harmoniously and sing a song of life and a new day, the sun shines bright and warms the planet, the flowers bloom and the insects pollinate. There is a natural order to things in nature and when we are part of that more often, we absorb that flow and natural progression. So get out more and make time to be one with nature.
- DETOX YOUR PERSONAL ENVIRONMENT: Our “personal environment” consists of many things. For one, the things that we watch, read, see, hear and surround ourselves with on a daily basis. Start paying attention to the things you are allowing into your life that are outside of you and how it makes you feel. Are certain shows, social media posts or the news making you feel fearful, angry or negative? Disconnect and change your mental diet. Seek situations, circumstances, content and information that make you feel good. Of course, we can’t ignore everything but we can be more deliberate about what we allow into our mind’s eye and thoughts. Secondly, our personal home and work space also plays a major role in our vibration. Clearing out clutter and opening up space facilitates a feeling of freedom and ease. Create a space that makes you feel balanced. Place positive quotes and inspiring words in your environment and get rid of the things that no longer are serving you. Lastly, look at your circle of friends and family. Who makes you feel alive and happy when you leave them or get off of the phone and who drains you? Spend more time with those that lift you up and less with those that bring you down. This may mean you need to set boundaries and may hurt some feelings along the way, but I assure you that you can’t rise being around others that are negative, angry or fearful. For how to do this see my blog post on creating boundaries here : crystalcreatesclarity.com/creating-boundaries-learning-say-no. We are responsible for our own personal environment and we get to choose what we let in and don’t let in. Protect your energy and space because when we don’t have control over our surroundings, they have control over us.
So essentially, raising our vibrational frequency basically comes down to paying attention to how we feel and then making conscious choices and changes so that we can feel better. It is about filtering out what brings us down and allowing in more of what lifts us up. It is about being aware of what we are emitting out and understanding that this determines what comes in. What signal are you sending out? It is a signal of love, joy, peace, harmony and abundance or is it a signal of lack, disappointment, sadness and unease? It is such a wonderful thing to be able to control this signal and here is hoping that these five steps help start you on that path of awareness and cleaning up your vibrational frequency so that you can rise to the beautiful life that awaits you.